GUI 504 Time-out

So today I noticed that my unassigned devices were not showing up on the Unraid GUI and I was unable to access my shares so I stopped my array and nothing seemed to happen so I closed my browser and tried logging back and I got a GUI 504 Time-out error and I can't seem to login to the GUI at all and none of my shares are accessible however I am able to ssh into the device.  However when I run diagnostics it seems to start working however I have let it sit and all that it ever says is Starting diagnostics collection...  I have let it sit for over 30 min and nothing happens.  I have looking in the flash/logs folder and no new diagnostics files were made.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by mgranger
  • 3 weeks later...

i have woke up two times since this happened to find the same issue. i am thinking something is going on here but dont know the best way to troubleshoot it. i cant restart without pressing the button on the pc. also i cant download the diagnostics unless i restart the pc. i have clicked on the logs tab and attached what i am seeing. any advice would be great

Capture.PNG