USB Flash Failure. Corrupt back up? O-NO!

I got a notification on the web GUI yesterday that the flash drive had failed and was no longer read and write enabled.  I immediately backed up the flash before attempting to reboot the system to see if the thumb drive in-fact had failed which and it had, and the system failed to boot on restart. Thinking I had my bases covered I pulled the OS thumb drive to verify it's state. I could view the the files but cannot write to the original thumb drive, nor can I run check disk to see if windows can repair the files. I then attempted to restore the back up to a new thumb drive but I can't get past the limetech boot screen without it restarting the system. I have attempted to launch unraid in all possible options to know avail, it just keeps restarting. MEMTEST86 did function and the system passed. I'm at a loss. Did the corruption of the flash create errors on the back I'm attempting to restore? If so can I restore the system some other way!?! I have attached both system log file to be reviewed by those who are far more experienced to look at if anyone can help. Just noticed that the  (bzroot file is empty on back-up) This seems to be the issue with the original flash drive. There appears to be data in the original file but I can't access or repair the file. Any suggestions?  OK Jon @ UNRaid very quickly responded to request for assistance with this issue. the solution that got me up and running again was as follows: Problem (As drive failed base files in the root folder became corrupt) Solution (Replace all files in the root directory using the manual OS download files while leaving original configuration and all folders from the back up.) I'm back up.. Thank's Jon

syslog.txt syslog1.txt

Edited by PilotReelMedia
new information