limetech

Unraid OS version 6.7 available

255 posts in this topic Last Reply

10 minutes ago, Dazza1 said:

I upgraded from 6.6.7 to 6.7 and now the docker doesn’t update, it can’t find a network, it wants me to change the DNS of the router to 8.8.8.8 when ever I roll it back to 6.6.7 it works perfectly with my routers config, someone said the problem was with the network.cfg file where do I find this to alter it so I can actually update to 6.7 help please

It is in the   config   directory/folder.  Before you modify it in any way, I would suggest that you do two things. 

First, make a backup copy of your entire flash drive.  You can do this from the Main page.  Click on  Flash  under the Device column.  Under the 'Flash Device Settings', you will find the backup button.

Second, make a copy of the network,cfg file in its folder.   That will make it easy to recover if you need to revert back to your original configuration.  

4 hours ago, Dazza1 said:

I upgraded from 6.6.7 to 6.7 and now the docker doesn’t update, it can’t find a network, it wants me to change the DNS of the router to 8.8.8.8 when ever I roll it back to 6.6.7 it works perfectly with my routers config, someone said the problem was with the network.cfg file where do I find this to alter it so I can actually update to 6.7 help please

You may try static the DNS setting in ETH0, there are some odd in 6.7 if dhcp.

28 minutes ago, Benson said:

You may try static the DNS setting in ETH0, there are some odd in 6.7 if dhcp.

Hi thanks it has been on static since day one, I think I’ll leave it on 6.6.7 rather than muck up a working server, I’ll just have to wait till they fix it in an update hopefully!🤷🏾‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Dazza1 said:

Hi thanks it has been on static since day one, I think I’ll leave it on 6.6.7 rather than muck up a working server, I’ll just have to wait till they fix it in an update hopefully!🤷🏾‍♂️

Note and tks, I got problem with DNS auto (mulit NIC), static it then solve.

OK just upgraded from 6.6.7 to 6.7.0, had the marvell issue, as 2 drives failed to load up, and array couldn't start. Using card Vantec UGT-ST644R, which come to find out apparently uses a Marvell chipset (HyperDuo is a Technology Created by Marvell that Encompasses Both SSD and HDD Technologies to give You the Speed Without the Premium Price).

Anyways, since I also had another 2 port card from a previous build (upgraded old BM85 MB to a Supermicro X10SRi-F), added that card and now all is well again.