Auto-Backup Wireless USB Stick

Hey guys, so I recently started using a wireless USB drive to store dashcam/security cam footage from my Tesla following this guide: https://www.reddit.com/r/teslamotors/comments/au0f3h/accessing_tesla_dashcam_and_sentry_mode_video/

I set the USB drive to a static IP address through my router (192.168.1.159) and was able to connect to the drive and map it as a network drive through windows explorer: \\192.168.1.159\files\TeslaCam

So now the part where I'm stuck is trying to backup/sync this folder with a folder on the Unraid server. The options I've considered are:

- Setup a scheduled task through windows on my main PC to sync the TeslaCam share with one of my Unraid shares. (Looks like Task Scheduler doesn't have access to share drives in Windows, also I'd have to make sure my main PC is always on for this to work)

- Use Unassigned Devices to connect to the USB stick over the network (I'm not sure how to connect to the drive using NFS/SMB which seem to be the only options for Unassigned Devices)

- Auto-Pull the folder contents to Unraid through terminal (I have no idea where to start for this)

I've been running into dead-ends with each of these. If anyone has advice or alternative suggestions I would very much appreciate them. Thank you!