High Idle Power Draw - Input needed

I'm sure this is groan worthy, but I'm fairly new to Unraid.  I've been running it on what is basically just a NAS setup since November 2018.  Today I noticed that my power draw seems higher than I remember it being previously.  Right now I'm sitting idle with the array on at about 65W of power draw.  I'd sure like to see that be lower as I really only use this for archiving video footage for my videography business.  For how infrequently I'm actually using it the continous 65W draw is a bit of an issue.  It was about 10W lower this morning but I updated to the latest 6.7 Update and that bumped me up 10W at idle.

Stopping the array doesn't make any difference to my wattage.  If anything it seemed to go up.  If I just sit and watch the CPU usage on my Dashboard 1 core and 1 HT of my CPU (2c/4t xeon) are constantly fluctuating in usage and pinning up to 100% every minute or so. 

My system Specs:

Intel Xeon E3-1220L v2 w/ stock cooler (20w tdp)

SuperMicro X9SCL

8GB DDR3 ECC RAM

4x WD Red 4TB SATA NAS Drives

1x Sandisk 250GB SATA SSD Cache Drive

2x 140mm Fans

1x 120mm Case Fan

1x 200mm Case Fan

Is there something I'm missing about setting things for a lower power system?  Or is my system a little under power and having to work hard just to maintain the OS?