Passing 1080i (VM) and PCI card over ethernet / SPF

Cause of noise I would like to keep my office without a computer and use the computer an the unRaid server, but hit a bit snag here;

What I would like to do is having 3x monitors in my office, plus mouse, keyboard and audio of course, but pass through the VM to a thin client or directly to the monitors via ethernet or a fiber optic. Got 10gb fiberoptic between unRaid and the office.

How should I plan this, if its possible to be able to forward the VM that is using the Nvidia 1080TI to my office, so that I can switch between win10, linux, osx etc?

My monitors are two 1080 (HDMI and DVI) and one DP 4K, but guess I can convert all to HDMI to make it easier.

Any ideas how this could be done keeping the office clean and noise free?

Any ideas here? Not sure if any "ebay" KVM for 4k is fast enough to pass gaming. So was thiking two schenarios

1. It exist a real thin client that just pass on monitors (3), keyboard, mouse, usb and sound with no heavy lifting

2. Running a KVM on the main display passing main display, mouse, keyboard, sound and USB to the main monitor

3. Running straight HDMI over IP forwarders for the other monitor outputs

Any have tried any of this options and have some links to hardware proven to be fast enough for gaming?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running a Windows 10 VM passing through GPU, PCIe USB controller and SSD.  My server is in the basement and my keyboard, mouse and monitor are on the second floor on the opposite side of my house (probably about 100 ft. away).  I have Cat5e cabling between them.  This is what I'm using:

If you only need 1080p video, I've used https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H58829J/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 successfully.