Unassigned Devices - GUI issue only

Good Morning,

Moderators, please let me know if this needs to be moved. I posted it here as I am not having an issue with the plugin rather this seems to be nothing more than a GUI issue. Please advise.

I am observing a weird issue with the Unraid web interface. On the main Dashboard page, at the bottom under Unassigned Devices I see several disks, in this case 4 however, when on the Main tab, I actually only have 2 mounted. See the screenshots below. The first one is from the Dashboard page, the second is from the Main page.

This behavior isn't affecting the use of the mounted shares rather just messes with my OCD :)

Attaching diagnostic for your review.

All in all, I am really liking the new interface. Great job Limetech!!

-MW

927486205_ScreenShot2019-05-14at7_06_35AM.thumb.png.075b84ca89657f5fb81e69f7f31cbfe3.png1189267574_ScreenShot2019-05-14at7_06_59AM.thumb.png.cb237de13278ab939a3d7510e1fc3e17.png

unraid-1-diagnostics-20190514-1050.zip

Edited by mfwade

I guess I am the only one having this issue. Sigh... Maybe Limetech will see this and a) say yep, there is an issue or b) tell me to deal with it, take my meds or have a beer or c) say hey, that's a new one....

I guess I should have added, Unraid 6.7.0.

At any rate, I do believe it's simply cosmetic.

-MW

Edited by mfwade