Newbie(Slow read speed of Blurays and data)

Hello! i have tried alot of other things on this forum in regards to fixing slow read speeds. i see a constant speed of about 25 MB/s and that is killing me with transferring my movie files. would anyone be willing to help me trouble shoot my issue? thanks in advance :)

How are you seeing these slow read speeds? Is it within the server or across the network?

Your diagnostics (Tools -> Dagnostics) would help eliminate such things as failing hard disks, faulty SATA cables, misconfigurations, etc. Post the complete zip if you want someone to take a look.

What kinds of things have you tried?

when copying lets say a movie off the unraid system and pasting it to my main computer. I've adjusted the SMB profile as well as the universal share settings as someone has posted on this forum.

i have the diagnostics ZIP and not really sure what i should be looking at to find my problem.....what speed should i realistically be seeing ?

I don't see anything obvious in those diagnostics.

5 hours ago, Slum said:

I've adjusted the SMB profile as well as the universal share settings as someone has posted on this forum.

Do you have a link or a more complete explanation of what you did?

Are you sure the problem isn't the system you are copying to? How is it connected to the network?