Open XChange Docker for UnRaid

Hi all!

I am relatively new to Unraid as well as Docker, but I am pretty amazed about the opportunities of both :) But since I am not an expert on Docker, I guess I need some lessons how to get to work the Open XChange Docker from Dockerhub under Unraid (see Open XChange on Dockerhub).

The thing is, I can get it to work in a debian VM, but I would like to run it as a Docker Container. Since I wasn't able to find a template that is adapted for Unraid, I tried to install the one from Dockerhub. As expected, it does not run out of the box :/ I tried following the instructions on the Dockerhub page with no success. They say that you need a DB running for the Open XChange Docker, but do I have to install it inside the Open XChange Docker or is it possible to simply use the existing MariaDB Docker instead?

Did somebody else try to get it working on Unraid? Or can you help me out with a working template for Unraid or some advices? Would really appreciate it!

Thanks in advance for your help and have a nice day :)