Sonarr/Radarr Downloads

So I've got Sonarr and Radarr set up with thier downloads going into the specific downloads share with a completed and an incomplete folder. Then when everything is downloaded it gets moved to my specified Media share that Plex then reads from. All nicely organised. What's not happening is then the file that's in the Downloads share being deleted. So I effectively have 2 copies of the same file.

Have I missed something in set up or is that the intended way for it to work? If that is how it's supposed to work, can I delete everything in the downloads completed folder and be fine or will that mess things up?

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I had a look around the forum and wasn't sure where to put the question. I've also tried googling what's happening to no avail.

Edited by averageafro
3 minutes ago, wgstarks said:

From a little googling it looks like you also need to set the download client to remove the torrent at some seeding ratio/seeding time.

Thank you. I'll give that a go and see if it works! Will I be deleteing everything I have downloaded if I get rid of everything in the completed folder?

Edited by averageafro