[Closed] Shares went down affecting dockers

Hi,

This isn't an active problem as a rebooted fixed the issue, but I was wondering if anyone can look thru the diagnostics file and let me know what caused my issue (in case something is about to fail, I can address it ahead of time). Edit: Its a recurring issue now, see post below.

Version: 6.6.6

Dockers: Various (SAB, Sonarr, CP, headphones, emby, radarr, openvpn, musicbrainz, hydra, 7dtd game server, couple others).

Description: I found that Sonarr Docker wasn't working. Restarting it gave me an "execution error". After investigating, the problem seemed much large and sonarr was just a side effect, it wasn't showing me any shares either. I stopped and started the array, but it still didn't show the shares and docker system didn't load at all. A restart ended up resolving the issue. The below log was taken after the stop/start but before the restart.

Note: yesterday I had been working on the musicbrainz docker as I was having issues, it shouldn't be related but maybe that caused an error that brought the rest of the system down.

unraid-diagnostics-20190518-1024.zip

Edited by Necrotic

Through some of the early 6.7 RC's, I had a similar problem.  I honestly cannot remember if it happened for me during the 6.6 series (but as I recall, I was running 6.7 RC during 6.6.6)

At some point a new RC on 6.7 solved my problem.

I would recommend updating your system to 6.7.0 and see how that goes.

• Upvote 1
On 5/19/2019 at 10:37 AM, Squid said:

Through some of the early 6.7 RC's, I had a similar problem.  I honestly cannot remember if it happened for me during the 6.6 series (but as I recall, I was running 6.7 RC during 6.6.6)

At some point a new RC on 6.7 solved my problem.

I would recommend updating your system to 6.7.0 and see how that goes.

Thanks. I didn't have issues with 6.6.6 and it ran for like 4 months. I went ahead an updated, I'm hoping it fixes it.

Update 5/23/19: So far so good after update to 6.7.0.

Update 6/1/19: Still working well though unsure what caused it in the end.

Edited by Necrotic