HP Microserver Gen8 dont boot or find my old LSI SAS controller "Newb"

flue

Hello all, totaly new to the scene and this forum. Got a lot of help before signing up so thank you for all help so far.

I work in a small IT store and my manager gave me an HP MS Gen8 because I would test and try to learn more about servers, virtualization and networks.
Have learned so much that I found a function for the server that I pull my hair to get to work.
Started with ESXi free with a virtual firewall and NAS.
The problem is that I want ESXI on another disk so I can run passtrough on HP's built-in AHCI to NAS.
Searched in my boxes and found a SIL3132, JMB36x but also a SAS3444E.
Think the SAS card was with an IBM firmware but managed to change it to LSI 1068E (B2) FW: 1.33.00.00-IT.
Unfortunately, I don't get to work in server, works fine in normal desktop.
Default BIOS settings (J06) only with AHCI and the built-in b120i disabled.
Cant get longer this far, if someone who has some tips or just can say that the card is too old.

With Kind Regards Henrik.

Yes I want to try it but to be onest I dident understand the licens and demo rules.

So as a noob I startet with on I coud use in the beginning, I read about unraid for like two years ago and told my boss about it.

But he is stuck in Hyper-V 😞  

No it is not, but after I join the forum I found the link to the demo and also the pricing witch is more the fair.

But I have to say that 30days Demo sounds quite short for someone just getting startet but I will give it a go.

May be It will be much simpler then ESXI so fingers crossed.