(SOLVED) 10 Gbe nic as only nic for unraid?

Hello everyone! Newbie here...

I'm going to convert my old main rig to an unraid server with all its goodies. 

Fx8320 - ga970a-ud3 - 16gb ram - 2x2TB drices - 500GB ssd cache - 2 GPUS (old 9600gt and new 1050ti) - 500w Gold PSU.

I would like to add 2 more nics. One 4 port ethernet for pfsense vm and one 2 port 10gbe nic for more speed as a nas. 

The 4port gbit nic will be dedicated with passthrough to pfsense vm. 

Can the 10gbe be the only nic unraid will use for a connection to a 10gbe switch and have access through that to unraid webui? 

Or I have to connect the unraid server through standard mobo ethernet and the 10gbe as well with 2 differenet IPs?

The plan is to have one 10gbe cable from 10gbe pci and one LAN ethernet cable from pfsense dedicated pcie nic to this switch https://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-Switching-Mountable-Protection-TEG-082WS/dp/B00PDSL3GO . 

Then plug everything else on that.

Thank you!

Edited by kolofotias
16 minutes ago, kolofotias said:

Can the 10gbe be the only nic unraid will use for a connection to a 10gbe switch and have access through that to unraid webui? 

yes, just change your assignments in the web gui to make the 10gbe card eth0. I pretty much run the setup you describe.

I don't know if you have enough pcie slots for what you want on your mobo, so you'll have to check that out.

25 minutes ago, 1812 said:

yes, just change your assignments in the web gui to make the 10gbe card eth0. I pretty much run the setup you describe.

Thanks for the quick answer! 

25 minutes ago, 1812 said:

I don't know if you have enough pcie slots for what you want on your mobo, so you'll have to check that out.

It will be a tight fit with 2 NICS and 2 GPUs but I think it will ok. Maybe a pci extension cable will help!