connexion issues ?

Hello,

I'm new to unraid and in the process of moving all my stuff from a 2 node proxmox cluster to unraid.

My server is a HP Z620 (2x2650v2 128Gb) with 2 ssd for cache pool, 2 parity disks, 2 data disks. It also have 4nics (all are intel). Currently only one is plugged with no bonding as i had config issues with bonding.

For now i'm on trial just to decide if continue with unraid or if i replace my 2 nodes with te Z620.

I have not imported my vm and have created only few dockers.

I have troubles with 2 dockers: unifi-controller and plex

Unifi-controller: once a day it looses AP and USG. I see the devices as disconnected or adopting.

When i log on the devices i see that inform ip has changed from unraid's ip on the lan (192.168.0.x) to the containers ip (172.10.x.x).

I suspect it could be related to the nightly ca backup but don't know how to troubleshoot.

Previously all my dockers run in a dedicated debian vm. I have never had issues due to restarting controller.

Plex: it displays errors messages like content unavailable or no local connection for the client.

Plex content is hosted on a synology nas and accessed trough a smb share.

Previously plex was running as a lxc container with absolutly no issues.

How would i best use my 4 nics ?

bonding the 4 ?

dedicate 1 to docker another to vms ?

don't use the one with amt for unraid ?

Can i use bonding and still use amt on nic 0?