[6.7.0 Unraid Nvidia] Kernel panic and random crash

I have been experiencing stability issues since upgrading to 6.7.0, as on 6.6.7 my system had been entirely stable (up for a few months straight). Note that I am using the Unraid Nvidia build provided by LinuxServer. I first noticed my issue when I had a kernel panic crash a few hours after upgrading from 6.6.7 to 6.7.0, below is a screenshot of the crash.

IMG_20190511_233638.thumb.jpg.47aa4269f206ec3d013d9062af10bb6b.jpg

This happened unexpectedly so I wasn't able to get any diagnostics or logs. After this happened, I rebooted, enabled syslog mirroring (nice new feature) and waited for another crash, so I could provide complete information when posting here. To my surprise my system didn't crash for about week, but today it did. The syslog during that crash is attached, which happened at May 20 07:51:07 and to my eye there isn't anything particularly revealing in the syslog. I wasn't able to get a screenshot because the machine rebooted. I've also attached a diagnostics zip (post crash) for information on my setup/configuration.

Thank you for the help. Cheers

syslog_crash at May 20 075107.txt tower-diagnostics-20190520-1208_post crash.zip

Edited by SRB
more info