Fix common problems is reporting "Machine Check Events detected on your server"

May 10 17:34:23 unraid kernel: [Hardware Error]: Corrected error, no action required.
May 10 17:34:23 unraid kernel: [Hardware Error]: CPU:8 (15:2:0) MC4_STATUS[-|CE|MiscV|-|AddrV|-|CECC]: 0x9d384406001c011b
May 10 17:34:23 unraid kernel: [Hardware Error]: Error Addr: 0x0000000001154f14
May 10 17:34:23 unraid kernel: [Hardware Error]: MC4 Error (node 1): L3 data cache ECC error.
May 10 17:34:23 unraid kernel: [Hardware Error]: cache level: L3/GEN, tx: GEN, mem-tx: RD

Which means that the L3 Cache on your CPU is possibly going bad.  May just be a result of living on an Indian Burial Ground and a one time thing, but if it continues, your CPU is shot.

1 hour ago, DocLove said:

just upgraded the CPU's.

Perhaps there is a bad connection to one of the CPUs. If it continues I'd remove and replace both, check the sockets and CPUs very carefully with a good light and a magnifying glass, or take crisp closeup photos from a couple angles, magnify and examine.

1 hour ago, DocLove said:

how do I tell which one is having the issue, there are 2 processors on this board.

If the motherboard logging isn't helpful, I'm guessing the only way to tell would be to run with only one CPU, and swap it out with the other CPU after a period of time.