SOLVED ~~ Missing Video After Upgrade To 6.7.0

Have a bit of a hiccup after the latest upgrade...

Hiccup...

I have this video card in Server ONE: IOMMU group 45:[1002:94c3] 02:00.0 VGA compatible controller: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] RV610 [Radeon HD 2400 PRO]

In Server TWO and THREE I have: [102b:0532]05:03.0 VGA compatible controller: Matrox Electronics Systems Ltd. MGA G200eW WPCM450 (rev 0a).

I also use this four-port KVM from Rosewill:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004B0H5R6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I used to be able to cycle through the three servers displays no problem, if and only if, the server was being displayed on the monitor during boot. So, boot server with display running/selected, no problems. Now though, if I try to cycle through the displays, they are gone. Again, boot and you have video: so, boot server ONE with display, good video. Change to server TWO, boot with display, good video. Go back to server ONE and video is gone, try to move back to server TWO, video now gone, same for Server THREE. (Also, if I just turn the monitor off, the same thing happens, video is gone regardless of server selected)

Interestingly, this used to only be an issue with server ONE and was simply an annoyance; just never got around to bringing it up here. Now though, this presents a problem as I have had times where the web GUI stopped responding and that keyboard and display saved my bacon.

I am only at the discovery stage, so if anyone has troubleshooting ideas, let me know; I would appreciate it.

Edited by TechMed
SOLVED!!!