Bit rot: Encryption vs Dynamix File Integrity

So I was thinking about bit rot and the small small possibility of data files being corrupted and having no way to even know about it.  Silent bit rot.  I dont think XFS uses CRC checksums to detect it.  Right? Wrong?  And I was going to bone up on using Dynamix File Integrity plug in to guard against it.  Then it occurred to me that an encrypted drive might do the same thing.  A single flipped bit from a nearby magnet (or cosmic ray!) should cause a failure of some sort and you'd at least know something was wrong at the encryption level.   I know at work we use an awful lot of Bitlocker full disk encryption, and seldom ever see any bit rot on the 1000's of hard drives we have encrypted.  From this I know bit rot is a very minor issue.  But still, it seems to me that full drive encryption is a super way to guard against it, assuming the decryption process can self detect success and failure.  Would there be any reason to still use the Dynamix File Integrity tool?  Is there any way to validate a drive fully decrypts OK?