Securing Ubuntu VM for Minecraft

I would like some advice in securing virtual machines so that they cannot connect to Unraid network shares or my LAN.

My configuration

PFSense on its own computer, with three NICs, WAN, LAN (10.99.2.X/24) , and Other (10.99.3.X/24)

Unraid w/ 4 NICs, one on LAN (10.99.2.10, br0) and one on Other (10.99.3.10, br2), Other is directly connected to the PFSense machine, no switch

UBuntu VM, currently on br2

PFSense rules (plan to port forward 25565 to whatever IP the Minecraft server has)

Block access from Other to LAN

Allow access from Other to All

One concern I have is that the VM can access Unraid through 10.99.3.10.  Is this an issue?  Can you block this access? I don't have SMB installed on UBuntu, and plan to run Minecraft from a non-administrator (I hate calling it that, but UBuntu seems to not really have a root, just a sudo).

Another option I have seen is to use vibr0, and I know that it is supposed to deny network access, but allow outgoing WAN.  The documentation isn't clear if I can port forward to it so that is supports Minecraft (incoming WAN).  Also, what subnet does vibr0 use, 10.99.2.x, or 10.99.3.x.  I didn't see where it was configured, just that it was automatically created.

Any problems with either solution, vibr0 or br2?

I did find this thread, but some of the advice makes no sense.  Once recommendation was to use a separate subnet and block traffic at the router between them, but my access to Unraid shares are on the connection to the same subnet (10.99.3.x) that the VM is on, and that doesn't pass through the router.  It isn't like I can't assign a 3.x address to the router, if I want to be able to bridge it to the VM.