RSS feed?

RSS feed?  

121 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Personally I wouldn't, but I spend enough time here to kind of have my finger reasonably on the pulse without having to resort to RSS.   Plus, I don't read the blog posts, but I don't feel I need to to as they tend to be about what Unraid can do, and I kind of know what it can do, and do everything I need it to, and there's nothing I want it to do that it doesn't do, if that makes sense.

And if there's something new I want it to do, I can generally get it to do it......

In fact, I should have married my Unraid server instead of my wife, she does none of the above and costs more money......

🤣

• Like 2
2 hours ago, CHBMB said:

In fact, I should have married my Unraid server instead of my wife, she does none of the above and costs more money......

So true 👍.  But like CHBMB said, I personally wouldn't use the RSS.  I do however read the blogs (or at least skim them)

Edited by Squid
  • Like 1
16 hours ago, tjb_altf4 said:

Would I be interested in reading new blog posts. YES.

Do I typically use RSS for anything? NO.

Email notification or a forum post notification would be my own preference.

For email notification- would you be fine with a monthly email newsletter type digest provided you signed up for it?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Please could we have the RSS feed? It shouldn't be too difficult to implement, and it makes life much easier for those of us who do use RSS.

I get far too much email as it is, and I don't want to know about new videos and popular forum posts — just blog articles.

IMHO, without an RSS feed, it shouldn't even be called a "blog" :)

Edited by ElectricBadger
  • Like 3
  • 1 month later...

I just came here because the main blog doesn't have an RSS feed :(

I know they're a little bit old hat, but I've yet to find a better way of digesting a ton of different information sources.

Social media has too much noise, email isn't any better (and is much harder to keep organised). I don't want to have to manually visit different sites just to see if there's more content, I want to pull that information in and sort it at my leisure. 

Edited by KushanTheCat
  • Like 2
  • 4 months later...