Having some significant issues with Unraid out of no where, unraid dies after a few hours(logs inside)

It started yesterday.  Emby and Plex both started buffering like crazy.  Which is weird because it literally never buffers for me.  IT was also just a low quality web show so its not like it was a 4k remux.  Restarting Emby and Plex dockers doesnt fix it.

Parity Check isnt running.  Back ups arent running.  All dockers but Emby and Plex are turned off.

Here is the weird part, I trigger a reboot and it will litterally take 15 minutes to start shutting down.  When I am not having the buffering issue, it will shut down within a few seconds so its def related.  Once it reboots after 15-30 minutes, it works perfectly for a few hours then stops.

I ran fix common problems extended scan but it doesnt show much. https://pastebin.com/Bc5BgY87

My logs are also not showing anything weird.  When I trigger a reboot, it will say this, "Jun 2 00:18:22 9900K shutdown[30233]: shutting down for system reboot" but then like i said, it wont do it for like 15-30 minutes.

I also ran memtest for over 24 hours with no errors so I dont think its RAM.  I only have 1 VM running and its win 10 and its literally doing nothing.  It's the same VM I have had for a month.

Here are the logs from around when it happened.  Most recently was around midnight that the buffering started and I tried to reboot but it took forever. https://pastebin.com/SLafiduQ

I also attached my logs from the last few days.  the first time I noticed the issue was around 8pm on the 31st.  Then my friends reported the buffering started again arounf midnight yesterday.  Then it happened to me twice today.

syslog

Edited by sittingmongoose
On 6/2/2019 at 1:51 AM, sittingmongoose said:

I also attached my logs from the last few days.  the first time I noticed the issue was around 8pm on the 31st.  Then my friends reported the buffering started again arounf midnight yesterday.

Next time the buffering happens, grab diagnostics and post the complete zip.  Not merely the syslog