Display FS type when array stopped

A suggestion for a small UI usability enhancement :)

At the moment when the array is stopped the only way to see what the FS setting is for a drive is to click on the drive on the Main tab.   It would be useful if the FS column was populated directly on the main tab even with the array stopped to avoid the need to do this.

P.S.  Accidentally attached an image - I cannot see a way to remove this :(

image.png

Edited by itimpi

I can see the usefulness of this, however, I can see a bunch of confused support requests when the drive displays xfs before the array is started, and unmountable after it starts. Changing the entire meaning of a column based on the state of the array seems like poor UI. Just my opinion.

11 minutes ago, jonathanm said:

I can see the usefulness of this, however, I can see a bunch of confused support requests when the drive displays xfs before the array is started, and unmountable after it starts. Changing the entire meaning of a column based on the state of the array seems like poor UI. Just my opinion.

I see the point you are making, but as at that point none of the other columns are populated I would not think it is that confusing.   I do not see it as being any different to having it set the format explicitly at the drive level and subsequently showing Unmountable when you try and start the array.   If anything it might help highlight cases where you have set explicit formats on some drives and left the others at 'auto'.