Adding back in old drives as new

Wasn't able to figure out what to search for properly, so figured I would ask and hopefully its a quick answer. I spent the last year converting my 10 drives to 8TB (from 4). My case was maxed out at 10 bays. I have since got a new case and have just moved over to it. Prior to putting back in the 4TB drives, I just am making sure unRAID won't recognize them anymore since the parity has been re-written with the replaced drive correct? Meaning, if I plug them all back in, they wont screw with my system since the drives were just replaced, not wiped clean.

4 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Plugging them in would be fine as when you replace a drive Unraid ‘forgets’ the serial number of the old drive.   When you add these drive Unraid ‘clear’ them by writing zeroes to the drives so that parity is maintained.

thank you! its what i assumed and I planned to pre-clear them anyways, just figured before I plugged them in I would ask before catastrophe haha... I've done before ask and that crushed 16TB of data before.