downgrade trial to 6.6.7 due to database corruption??

I have just been using unraid a couple of weeks, but I've been running plex for a long time... never in my life have I had the database corrupt until coming to unraid, and now it's been 9 times in 3 weeks.  I knew nothing of versions and just downloaded the latest stable, which was 6.7.0.

something is seriously not right with this fusefs or release or something. I see others complaining and many suggesting downgrading "back" to 6.6.7.  I started with 6.7.0, so how can I try to go to the older version (and keep my plex docker and data)? 

My other option to to scrap the plans to buy unraid as it just isn't working well at all... the serious hit in performance from this weird parity methodology is fine for this machines' purpose, but I can't have it corrupting files every 12-36 hours.  I can't even record OTA plex tv shows without expecting the db to become corrupt. 

My hardware is an i3-8300, 8GB RAM.  6x 4TB SATA drives (dual parity), no caching.

Edited by Abzstrak
6 hours ago, saarg said:

Do you use /mnt/cache, /mnt/diskX or /mnt/user for the appdata?

I was originally using /mnt/user but now am using /mnt/diskX which makes it corrupt less often, lasts like 4 days this last time instead of 12 hours.

I'm tempted to try using cache, as I do not currently use any, and see if it works better with appdata on there, but adding another variable isn't really good for troubleshooting.

Can I boot off of a 6.6.7 usb and expect to be able to mount and use my docker (plex and syncthing are the only ones)?  Can I expect my data to work? Will it have to recalc parity?  I'm just not sure of the changes from 6.6.7 to 6.7.0 and what would be involved since I'm so new to unraid.  I suspect that other than resetting up unraid, the data would all be fine, yeah?

10 minutes ago, Abzstrak said:

Can I boot off of a 6.6.7 usb and expect to be able to mount and use my docker (plex and syncthing are the only ones)?  Can I expect my data to work? Will it have to recalc parity?  I'm just not sure of the changes from 6.6.7 to 6.7.0 and what would be involved since I'm so new to unraid.  I suspect that other than resetting up unraid, the data would all be fine, yeah?

Just copy the bz* type files from the 6.6.7 release to the root of your current USB stick and you are good to go.   

Edited by itimpi