Guide: Enable Trim on QEMU disk in MacOS/OSX

9 hours ago, ghost82 said:

No, it has nothing to do with trim.

Try to boot into recovery, keep '0' pressed on vm boot (if you don't see the bootloader gui - opencanopy) and choose 'recovery'; once booted into recovery choose disk utility; select 'show all disks/devices', select each container and run repair, such as in the following picture:

1528255027_Bildschirmfoto2021-11-24um19_41_27.thumb.png.46ece7299d7d314e54014c0192117947.png

Sorry last thing - I am trying to fix this separate issue of mac hanging on shutdown ocassionally. I can't seem to figure out how to access the recovery boot partition. I have tried pressing the 0 button held down, spammed it (both tried via the VNC window pre-opened and starting up the VM from fresh as well as restarting inside).

Do you have any idea how i can access the recovery partition if those don't work? I seem to remember tweaking something in openconfig to "disable picker", not sure if that disabled me accessing the recovery partition.