Unraid OS version 6.7.1-rc2 available

• jonp unpinned this topic
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for the update this has seemed to resolve the issue with my container not being able to see smartctl. My temps are showing again however the Telegraf log is showing a different error now but the temps are in fact showing.

2020-12-19T22:22:49Z W! [inputs.smart] nvme not found: verify that nvme is installed and it is in your PATH (or specified in config) to gather vendor specific attributes: provided path does not exist: []

• 3 weeks later...

Sluggish WIN10 KVM performance on rc2

Hi, I have been missing from the forums for a while which goes to tell how trouble free unraid has been. Recently battled with horrible win10 kvm performance after upgrading to rc2 and had a hard time pinpointing the root cause. I didn't anticipate unraid version to be the problem since it was a while after the upgrade I used the kvm. While on rc2, the cores dedicated to the kvm were almost at 100% just by opening a browser.

After I rolled back to beta25 the kvm is working as expected. If this is not a known issue I am happy to provide additional info to help diagnose the problem with rc2. 

Edited by htpcnewbie
10 minutes ago, htpcnewbie said:

Sluggish WIN10 KVM performance on rc2

On 12/19/2020 at 5:43 PM, trurl said:

Why did you post to the release thread for a version that is a year and a half old now?

Looks like you made the same mistake as the user just before you in this old thread.

• trurl locked this topic