veeam very slow since unraid upgrade

Hello,

I use unraid since 5 years. I was at 6.3.5 version since a lot of time and last friday, I have upgraded the system. 6.3.5 -> 6.5.3 and after, 6.5.3 -> 6.7.0.

I had no problem after this upgrade, every things works well (shares, array, etc...)

BUT...

Today, I realize that there is a big trouble with the veeam backups.

Each computer at home, with windows, is saved every day by veeam, to a unraid's share (smb share). Eache computer is saved at a different time of the day, 2 hours min between each save. My computer at 12h30, my son's computer at 14h30 and 16h30, etc...

Before the upgrade, veeam indicate a speed between 100 and 150 MB/s when reading the partition to save on share. My ssd is a 500GB and save is less than 3 minutes with 18 GB sent to unraid share. Yesterday, 2h47 for 12 GB, with speed at 2MB/s. Same on the others computers at home.

On unraid dashboard, on interface section : inbound = 12/13 Mb/s

I have directory on my computer, links to unraid share (smb share). If I copy file (2/3 GB file) from my computer to unraid, inbound is up to 900 Mb/s during the copy and it's 10/15 sec to copy so normal.

With wscp (ftp), same speed to transfer.

Problem appears at the upgrade.

So, where is the trouble ? Is there something I forgot?

Thanks a lot

For information, diskspeed of the system :

diskspeed.jpg

Hi

so, after research and update problem is gone, but I don't know really what was the problem because I make several changes.

In order :

- I have updated veeam agent  -> no change

- I have changed one option in smb setting of unraid : max protocol = SMB2_2 as read in forum -> no change

- I have changed max protocol = SMB2_2 to max protocol = SMB3 -> no change

- Finally, I have rebooted the computers (thinking of reset samba client)

AND IT WORKS. 100 MB/s min and backup is speeder than before

What was exactly the problem ? update, max protocol, etc... I don't know and good for me

Edited by zigzig