[Support] Linuxserver.io - Sickgear

linuxserver_medium.thumb.png.baec549f7f68dcc41ae59d2cdd5d9be8.png

Application Name: Sickgear

Application Site: https://github.com/SickGear/SickGear

Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/sickgear/

Github: https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-sickgear

Please post any questions/issues relating to this docker you have in this thread.

If you are not using Unraid (and you should be!) then please do not post here, instead head to linuxserver.io to see how to get support.

17 hours ago, hernandito said:

Sickbeard, Sickrage, Medusa and Sickrage..... I know there were rifts, splits, and terse words.

I could not find a "history" for SickGear... Where does it fit in the chronology?

I am on Medusa.

Thank you Linuxserver.io!!!

I dunno, I get confused.....

• 2 months later...

I have a problem with this docker, I was able to setup everything but I can't get SickBeard to detect the downloaded file in my p2p client folder (Transmission) once it has been snatched and is completely downloaded. I've triple checked the path to the show in /tv is ok, the path to the /downloads is also good (Also remoted to the server and the downloaded file is sitting there, but SickBeard can't see it and remains blocked at "snatched xh, xm ago. file not found. change to Skipped ?")

• 9 months later...

Since a week or two SickGear is broken on my unraid server (V6.8.3). 
I constantly get the following error:

2020-06-25 18:22:52 WARNING SG_HELPER :: Exception caught while loading URL https://api.thetvdb.com/search/series 1) Detail... Function not implemented 2) Traceback (most recent call last): 3) File "/app/sickgear/lib/lockfile/linklockfile.py", line 33, in acquire 4) os.link(self.unique_name, self.lock_file) 5) OSError: [Errno 38] Function not implemented: '/config/cache/sessions/b/9/a/7/a/Tower-27c20b20.248-4914351849232010613' -> '/config/cache/sessions/b/9/a/7/a/b9a7ab519f0cc11cd4fe903dbcb277f70ccda0f916ebbe46b51cd9aa.lock' 6) During handling of the above exception, another exception occurred: 7) Traceback (most recent call last): 8) File "/app/sickgear/lib/sg_helpers.py", line 299, in get_url 9) response = session.get(url, timeout=timeout, **kwargs) 10) File "/app/sickgear/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 550, in get 11) return self.request('GET', url, **kwargs) 12) File "/app/sickgear/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 537, in request 13) resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs) 14) File "/app/sickgear/lib/requests/sessions.py", line 690, in send 15) r.content 16) File "/app/sickgear/lib/requests/models.py", line 842, in content 17) self._content = b''.join(self.iter_content(CONTENT_CHUNK_SIZE)) or b'' 18) File "/app/sickgear/lib/requests/models.py", line 755, in generate 19) for chunk in self.raw.stream(chunk_size, decode_content=True): 20) File "/app/sickgear/lib/urllib3/response.py", line 564, in stream 21) data = self.read(amt=amt, decode_content=decode_content) 22) File "/app/sickgear/lib/urllib3/response.py", line 507, in read 23) data = self._fp.read(amt) if not fp_closed else b"" 24) File "/app/sickgear/lib/cachecontrol/filewrapper.py", line 65, in read 25) self._close() 26) File "/app/sickgear/lib/cachecontrol/filewrapper.py", line 52, in _close 27) self.__callback(self.__buf.getvalue()) 28) File "/app/sickgear/lib/cachecontrol/controller.py", line 325, in cache_response 29) self.cache.set( 30) File "/app/sickgear/lib/cachecontrol/caches/file_cache.py", line 126, in set 31) with self.lock_class(name) as lock: 32) File "/app/sickgear/lib/lockfile/__init__.py", line 238, in __enter__ 33) self.acquire() 34) File "/app/sickgear/lib/lockfile/linklockfile.py", line 36, in acquire 35) raise LockFailed('%s' % e.strerror) 36) lockfile.LockFailed: Function not implemented

does somebody know what is causing this ?

• 4 months later...

Recently when I check the box for unrar I get a message that the executable is not found and am also getting these errors

2020-11-17 03:14:55 SHOWUPDATER :: Failed to unpack archive: /config/cache/alts/tmp/alt.rar with error: Cannot find working tool

2020-11-17 03:14:55 SHOWUPDATER :: Failed to unpack json data: /config/cache/alts/tmp/alt.rar with error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/config/cache/alts/alt.json'

I have uninstalled and reinstalled a number of times and this won't go away, any ideas?

• 1 year later...

Got this message in red and I honestly don't know how to go about fixing it...

Since Jan 2019, installations like this one have displayed a message on every startup to run `sickgear.py` instead of `SickBeard.py`.
But some runners (e.g. Linux service files) hide the message.

Nov 2022: To remove this red box, and to prevent a future startup failure when the outdated `SickBeard.py` is removed,
please change whatever starts SickGear to run `sickgear.py`.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Edit: This seems to have been fixed with the latest version!

Edited by swanky k