Bad Sectors!

Hi, i have Problems with my parity since the beginning. I tryed 4 HDD (new ones and slightly used ones) and all of them has "bad" sectors allegedly.

But the bad sektors only appear when the VMs are running at the same time the parity sync is in progress.. I have ASrock X79 Extreme 9 Mainboard. No Sata Controlelr Passed trogh to the VMs, my only HW Pass trogh is a TV Card via PCI-e. The thing is, my friend has the same Motherbord and the same TV Card and same settings and he dosent have this bad sector (reading) errors.. can anyone help me with this ?

Unraid v 6.6.6

Edited by Gee1

Those look like connection related errors (e.g. power or SATA cable related) rather than errors on the actual disks.

BTW:  Rather than posting screen shots it is better to post the system diagnostics ZIP file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) as this provides much more information for gurus to give more definitive answers.

3 hours ago, itimpi said:

Those look like connection related errors (e.g. power or SATA cable related) rather than errors on the actual disks.

BTW:  Rather than posting screen shots it is better to post the system diagnostics ZIP file (obtained via Tools->Diagnostics) as this provides much more information for gurus to give more definitive answers.

https://www.file-upload.net/download-13633002/tower-diagnostics-20190612-1448.zip.html

Again and for the last time, disk is failing, and in a big way:

ID# ATTRIBUTE_NAME          FLAGS    VALUE WORST THRESH FAIL RAW_VALUE
  1 Raw_Read_Error_Rate     POSR-K   191   184   051    -    8098
  5 Reallocated_Sector_Ct   PO--CK   183   183   140    -    508
196 Reallocated_Event_Count -O--CK   116   116   000    -    84
197 Current_Pending_Sector  -O--CK   200   200   000    -    310
198 Offline_Uncorrectable   ----CK   200   200   000    -    330
200 Multi_Zone_Error_Rate   ---R--   195   193   000    -    2341

• Like 1