Plex Docker Disappeared, Unable to Re-Install

Hi all,

I was watching something on Plex last night before bed, when all of a sudden it stopped. I logged in to UnRaid to find that the docker for plex (and only that docker) had disappeared. All shares are fine, no data loss, unraid machine never went offline. I am totally unsure how this happened, the only changes I've recently made is to get a new router. Maybe plex tried to update and something happened? Also tried re-installing and was not able to do so. Im really lost. I've included some screen shots. 

chrome_2019-06-12_08-57-20.png

chrome_2019-06-12_08-57-34.png

chrome_2019-06-12_08-57-55.png

I get this error message when I try to re-install it: 

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="plex" --net="host" -e TZ="America/New_York" -e HOST_OS="unRAID" -e "VERSION"="docker" -e "NVIDIA_VISIBLE_DEVICES"="" -e "TCP_PORT_32400"="32400" -e "TCP_PORT_3005"="3005" -e "TCP_PORT_8324"="8324" -e "TCP_PORT_32469"="32469" -e "UDP_PORT_1900"="1900" -e "UDP_PORT_32410"="32410" -e "UDP_PORT_32412"="32412" -e "UDP_PORT_32413"="32413" -e "UDP_PORT_32414"="32414" -e "PUID"="99" -e "100"="100" -v "/mnt/user/Media/":"/movies":rw -v "/mnt/user/Media/":"/tv":rw -v "":"/music":rw -v "":"/transcode":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/plex":"/config":rw linuxserver/plex

/usr/bin/docker: Error response from daemon: invalid volume spec ":/music:rw": invalid volume specification: ':/music:rw'.
See '/usr/bin/docker run --help'.

The command failed.

u/ritonlajoie on reddit said: 

Look at your -v arguments they are wrong. It should be -v "/xxx:/yyy", not -v "/xxx":"/yyy". Your double quotes are wrong

im so lost. 

chrome_2019-06-12_21-12-39.thumb.png.42af21201e175382ef1426ce9a95b454.png

I think you have a bigger problem at hands here.

What maesters itimpi and squid told you is why your Plex docker failed to install i.e. your paths are wrong.

Dockers can auto update but it should be doing that with the same config i.e. paths.

They usually don't suddenly reinstall itself with new paths and certainly would not have installed previously with the same wrong paths. Hence, the only plausible conclusion here is something / someone has changed the paths.

Based on your description "when all of a sudden it stopped", it was done without your knowledge. So you need to dig deep into it. Perhaps you were hacked (especially if your server is exposed to the Internet). Perhaps someone in your household had itchy hands. Or perhaps it's something else behind the scene entirely.