encrypting a cache drive without replacing it?

After going through encrypting my data drives and moving data back and forth, I'm ready for the next step- cache drive encryption.

I currently have the following:

1. 128b cache SSD (sdg) drive, empty, no shares use cache for now, currently formatted btrfs

2. Several 8TB WD Red drives (sdb, c, d, e, f), all with luks encryption (this is where I'll store my docker and libvirt files)

Desired outcome: 1 luks encrypted cache drive and obviously maintain my encrypted pool with no loss of data.

I've stopped docker and VMs and moved all data from the cache drive. I stopped the array but it looks like I can't just remove the cache drive... it looks like I might need to go build a "new config' but that is scarry and I am asking for help in case I've missed something.

TIA!

3 minutes ago, johnnie.black said:

You don't need to remove it, if it's already empty and with the array stopped just click on it and change the fs to an encrypted one, then start the array and format.

Holy cow that was easy! I didn't realize I could click on the HDD/SDD when the array was stopped. Thanks so much!