UNRAID's PHP

You could create a file called something like 'info.php' containing

<?PHP
echo phpinfo(INFO_ALL);
?>

and place it into /usr/local/emhttp and then use a URL of the form   servername/info.php.   Note, however, that this would not survive a reboot as that location is only in RAM.

No idea about installing php extensions.   However even if you succeed then they would need re-applying after every reboot.

Perhaps you should mention what it is you are trying to achieve as someone may then have a suggestion.

1 hour ago, itimpi said:

You could create a file called something like 'info.php' containing

<?PHP
echo phpinfo(INFO_ALL);
?>

and place it into /usr/local/emhttp and then use a URL of the form   servername/info.php.   Note, however, that this would not survive a reboot as that location is only in RAM.

No idea about installing php extensions.   However even if you succeed then they would need re-applying after every reboot.

Perhaps you should mention what it is you are trying to achieve as someone may then have a suggestion.

I was wanting to install composer to be able to use their packages.  In doing so, PHP needs phar extension and the iconv extension install for composer to install correctly

12 minutes ago, itimpi said:

OK.

key point is that nothing you install will survive a reboot, so you need to work out the command sequence required and then need to run it on every boot.    You can use something like the User Scripts plugin to help with running Scripts when the Array first starts.

composer does have a docker that might be better to use, however I'm not sure how to set it up on my own