6.7 GUI hanging

I'm not sure what is going on but twice in a two days my GUI has locked. It seems to start with Plex so I'm wondering if that is what the culprit is. But still weird that this is occurring. And this happened after upgrading to 6.7. I can still access the Dockers by going directly to their specified ports but I cannot access the unRAID GUI.

I have attached my syslog as I can still access the server. 

Any advice is much appreciated!

20190612_syslog

4 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

You have an unassigned disk causing a series of ATA errors, check disk/connections.

There are also what look like several ECC corrected memory errors, likely a bad DIMM.

Thanks. Do you think it's because that unassigned disk is my largest disk ? Do you know if it's possible to mix parity? Right now my two parity drives are 6TB and my unassigned disk is 8TB. I just put it in the unassigned so I could use it since I don't have two. 

Thanks again for responding so quickly. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Nothing out of the normal on the logs, though they are just after rebooting, you can try enabling the syslog server, it might catch something when/before it crashes.

grrrr. it happened again and this time it was only nginx. when i run the diagnostic command in putty it doesnt get all the logs; it just says "Starting diagnostics collection..."

I have copied the syslog and attached 

syslog