[6.7 nVidia Build] APC UPS not shutting down on unRAID shutdown

Hopefully someone can help me with this one.

I have an older, but reliable, APC UPS SU1400RMXLI3U with a AP9617 Smart Slot Card. The UPS is correctly detected using the PCNet option with the correct username/passphrase (omitted out due to it being an actual password), all other tech info below is also displayed correctly:

4A9OuVb.png

As unRAID is shutting down due to power loss and the batteries hitting the ~85% threshold, it will not put the UPS to sleep or shut it down after the expected delay has been met. I have the UPS set to turn back on after power has been restored and there is at least a 50% charge. I've ensured that DSHUTD is set correctly and I've also attempted to use SNMP as an alternative (with the same results).

Instead, I receive this error just before the server shuts off (quickly captured via the IPMI):

0TsS40f.png

I believe I've only ever seen this procedure work correctly once over the last couple of years of extended power outages, with the most recent ones not behaving as expected.

Any suggestions?

yamato-diagnostics-20190613-0515.zip

Edited by Goldfire