Upgrade useful? Which CPU / Mainboard combination?

My Unraid is a Dell T20 server with 32GB RAM and an Intel Xeon E3-1225 v3 CPU. In addition there is a parity hard disk and 2 data hard disks as well as a cachepool with 2 ssd hard disks.
The overall load is at times 62%. (in quasi idle operation on, only docker, no access to shares)

Beside severall shares I have 8 docker containers in which among other things my video surveillance Zoneminder runs with 4 cameras. (I plan to upgrade two to 3 cameras).
In addition there are two virtual machines with ubuntu server installations.
Does it make sense to upgrade with this load? Which CPU / Mainboard could you recommend for the above mentioned requirements? My server runs 24/7, so the power consumption would be relevant. 

Edited by BigChris
2 hours ago, testdasi said:

What do you mean by "quasi idle" i.e. what dockers are running and doing what tasks?

Your CPU isn't that old or slow so I don't expect anything close to even 20% idle.

By quasi idle I mean that only my dockers are running and I don't make data access from outside. 

Following dockers run at my place:
- Zoneminder video surveillance with four H.264 full HD cameras
- 2 x mariasql
- ubiquiti unifi
- piwigo photo management
- Nginx ProxyManager
- emby server

I'm guessing that Zoneminder creates the load.

You can install cadvisor docker to see which docker is drawing your CPU. But just based on what you are saying, I think upgrade would be useful, especially if you want to add more cameras to Zoneminder.

In terms of power consumption, as long as you don't overclock, it should be (approximately) linearly proportional to your average load % * TDP. You can kinda get a reasonable estimate wattage using something like pcpartpicker.