VM Booting W/No Display

I believe I have everything configured correctly. However when I boot my VM I have no display. I am doing a passthrough with my MSI Nvidia Geforce 1060 6GB. I have selected my graphics card in the VM configuration and I have also included my ROM Bios (I have tried without as well). Whenever I boot the VM the display goes black and my monitor turns off (stand by). I do not know what to troubleshoot or what to do now. 

In case you were wondering the way I retrieved my BIOS is here: https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4188/~/extracting-the-geforce-video-bios-rom-file

I'm not sure if that is the correct way to do that or not, any help is appreciated, thanks!

This is a good question. I did not discover the correct way to do it myself. Attempts to my use my own bios on an MSI 1080 TI Aero all failed. I ended up finding a 1080 ti bios somewhere someone else had posted and it worked. Been using it for over a year now. I'd love to know how to do this the correct way though.