Cannot delete a docker (Tautulli)

I'm having trouble deleting Tautulli from my unraid machine. I had some memory go bad and it screwed a lot of my dockers up. I want to reinstall and try to get it back up and working.

Every time I try to remove it just hangs and the log of the docker says

"ErrorWarningSystemArrayLogin e":can not get logs from container which is dead or marked for removal"}

Any thought on how to fix this? I've deleted the app folder from my appdata folder, but it still shows up in my dockers.

7 minutes ago, Squid said:

First thing I'd try is stopping the entire docker service and then restarting it to see what happens.  Barring that, you Stop the service, delete the image, and check off your other apps from the apps tab (previous apps), and be done with it.

The app is stopped. If I try to start it - it says "Execution error: Image can not be deleted, in use by other container(s)"

I stopped every container and it still won't start. 

If I try to delete the container the click then remove it just hangs with stopped circling. I have to refresh the page to get back into the docker page. 

9 hours ago, Squid said:

My opinion is go for the easy solution, rather than jerk around for hours trying to figure out the problem.

Settings - Docker - Stop the service.  Delete the image, re-enable the service, Then apps tab, previous apps

Thank you! This fixed the issue. 

Have a great weekend!~