Unraid no longer booting after reboot

Hi,

So after 159 days of continuously being on, I decided to reboot my server today whilst also giving it the usual clean. Unfortunately, I can no longer boot into the system, and greeted with the message in the image attached. Over the past 150 days I haven't upgraded the system (unless it happens automatically) as I've been busy with work so no chance to do much with the server. 

I've tried the suggestions listed in the thread below, tried a new USB but no luck even though it looks like the same error. Can someone advie how to get back up and running? 

As always any help greatly appreciated. 

20190616_160316.jpg

Update for you all, I finally managed to sort this 6 hours later. 

It was a USB issue.

Initially I copied and pasted my old USB onto a new formatted USB and ran the .bat file in the root of the drive but that didn't work

The only way to get it working with a new USB was to use the unraid flash tool available online to setup a new USB. Plug it into the server > let the server boot up > then shut down.

Now go back to Windows and copy the config file only from the old USB onto the new one. 

All is now well. Hope this helps someone down the line experiencing same issue.