Unable to see shares on network after ssd cache drive failure

You have far more shares than I would expect to see :(    All top level folders are treated as User Shares, but  I suspect that you have accidentally copied a whole series of folders to the top level of one or more drives so these are being treated as User Shares.   As the names are anonymised in the diagnostics it is hard to confirm this.

You also have both a ‘backups’ and a ‘Backups’ folder on your disks.     This will cause problems as Linux is case sensitive while the share system is not.   It is possible this has happened because you misconfigured a plugin or docker container.

6 minutes ago, itimpi said:

You have far more shares than I would expect to see

Most of them do not exist on any drive, so not a problem.  I while ago, I put in a PR to stop them from displaying in the diagnostics, but was over-ruled

34 minutes ago, Krobbinsit said:

can someone help?

Best and wild guess is that at some point you had an add-on card for an additional 2 NICs, which no longer exists in the system.  Personally, I would rename /config/network.cfg on the flash drive to something else, reboot and try again.  Your IP address however will change since it will pick it up via DHCP from the router.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Squid said:

Best and wild guess is that at some point you had an add-on card for an additional 2 NICs, which no longer exists in the system.  Personally, I would rename /config/network.cfg on the flash drive to something else, reboot and try again.  Your IP address however will change since it will pick it up via DHCP from the router.

You guessed right but doing this didn't help with the shares. I got Dynamix Local Master to verify unraid it the local master.

Want me to post a another diagnostic?

Love your quote for Fathers day :) I believe you are Canadian to if I am mistaken sorry!

On 6/16/2019 at 7:17 PM, Krobbinsit said:

You guessed right but doing this didn't help with the shares. I got Dynamix Local Master to verify unraid it the local master.

Want me to post a another diagnostic?

Love your quote for Fathers day :) I believe you are Canadian to if I am mistaken sorry!

It looks like the unraid server is refusing SMB connections. See picture of my android phone using AndSMB and getting a refused message.

Can this help with trying to pin down the issue?

Screenshot_20190618-201018.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone able to help? Tried renaming network.cfg, passd, shadow files on the flash an d also trying to see if any issue with sectors on the flash drive with no luck! Unraid is still refusing SMB connects SMB v1 or SMB v2/3. This is from both Windows and Android phone, so that rules out the windows smb v1 issue.

Edit: added a new diagnostics file

image.png.7245ce2a20d8812d2f793d91ce32bee0.png

tower-diagnostics-20190627-0806.zip

Edited by Krobbinsit