Remove packages from unRAID flash drive?

I'm trying to fine-tune the performance of my unRAID system and the CA 'Fix Common Problems' plugin has pointed out that I errantly downloaded and installed the 32 bit ntsf-3g package when trying to mount an NTFS USB drive. As I now know, this was un-necessary as the Unassigned Devices plugin mounts drives in read/write IF they were considered 'clean' from a Windows/NTFS standpoint. I now want to remove this package and 'Fix Common Problems' states to just delete the file from the flash drive. Here's the message I get:

Probable 32 Bit package ntfs-3g-2010.3.6-i486-1.txz found on the flash drive in the packages folder

And the suggested fix:

32 Bit packages are incompatible with unRaid 6.x and need to be removed - Using your desktop, navigate to the flash share (packages folder) and delete the offending file

Can I shell into the flash drive and just rm the file? Or are there other issues I need to be concerned with? Would I be better to re-build my unRAID flash drive from scratch and restore the superuser.dat file from a backup, or will the superuser.dat still contain config info for the errantly installed ntfs-3g package?

And if I do rebuild the flash drive, I assume I have to re-install any plugins? Or are they easily restored from the flash backup?

Edited by AgentXXL
Another question about plugins after flash rebuild

Just delete the file.    UnRAID does not install things in the traditional sense so there will be nothing elsewhere on the USB stick to worry about.    To get rid of any remnants of the file from RAM just reboot the server (Unraid always unpacks a ‘clean’ copy into RAM from the archives on the USB stick on every reboot).

Edited by itimpi
  • Upvote 1
22 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Just delete the file.    UnRAID does not install things in the traditional sense so there will be nothing elsewhere on the USB stick to worry about.    To get rid of any remnants of the file from RAM just reboot the server (Unraid always unpacks a ‘clean’ copy into RAM from the archives on the USB stick on every reboot).

Thanks! I'm pre-clearing a drive right now so I'll have to wait for that to finish to reboot, but removing the file has corrected the error reported by 'Fix Common Problems'.