6.7 Usb config completely gone

I had an issue last night that wiped out my config on my usb and the web gui was completely not loading.  I had 4 vms up and running and one docker- then everything froze.  I powered it down and on reboot- it picked up a dhcp address but wouldn't load the gui on the web or physically.  I ran diagnostics but they show no shares at all and no configs.... really concerning since I didn't backup my USB after upgrading to 6.7.  SO I am going to attach 2 diagnostic files- one from a few days ago- and one after it happened.  PLEASE- someone help me out in figuring out what happened- and recovering my system.

The usb drive is completely readable but shows a large number of fsk files.  I can open all the files I have attempted from that drive still.  Really need someone to point me in the right direction to restore properly.  

I should mention that I upgraded CPUs- changed core assignments- and swapped a couple of graphics card locations since I upgraded to 6.7.

tower-diagnostics-20190619-0744.zip tower-diagnostics-20190617-0305.zip

Edited by jordanmw

Well, after understanding the configs were still in my most recent diagnostics upload- I used that to get back all my config- sans plugins.  Everything ran for a while again and then froze and erased my config again!  Guess I will have to use the internal USB ports since the ones on the back are all USB 3.0.  I rebuilt again and will try the internal port as soon as I get a chance tonight.  Seems insane that just using a usb 3.0 port would cause this repeated issue......

3 minutes ago, jordanmw said:

Well, after understanding the configs were still in my most recent diagnostics upload- I used that to get back all my config- sans plugins.  Everything ran for a while again and then froze and erased my config again!  Guess I will have to use the internal USB ports since the ones on the back are all USB 3.0.  I rebuilt again and will try the internal port as soon as I get a chance tonight.  Seems insane that just using a usb 3.0 port would cause this repeated issue......

USB3 ports seem to be far less reliable for some reason.   Whether this is a hardware, bios, or driver related issue I have no idea.