Changed router now can't connect to tower

Hi

Set up Unraid several years ago and have only a vague recolection of it. Don't use it that regularly so not familiar with how things were set up. It worked flawlessly for years so I never touched it.

Anyhow, changed ISP's and got a new router. Now I can't connect to my tower either through windows explorer or through the web interface. My tower was set up with an IP of 192.198.0.100 

Do I need to modify some settings on the usb drive by editing something?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

To ask the obvious question what subnet is the new router on?     If it is not 192.168.0.* then that would explain your symptoms.   Do you have a keyboard/monitor attached to your Unraid server?   If so you could boot into the GUI that way to set the server back to using DHCP to see what address it end up with.     Alternatively deleting the config/network.cfg file of the USB drive will reset networking to defaults (which will also be using DHCP).

Thanks for your reply.  Sorry for my ignorance but how do I find out what subnet my router is on?

I don't have a keyboard/monitor attached to the server I'm afraid.

If I delete the network.cfg file would that maybe solve the issue?

28 minutes ago, ives said:

Thanks for your reply.  Sorry for my ignorance but how do I find out what subnet my router is on?

I don't have a keyboard/monitor attached to the server I'm afraid.

If I delete the network.cfg file would that maybe solve the issue?

Normally one can look at the address other devices (e.g. tablets, phones) are getting issued.   I would suggest deleting (or renaming) the network.cfg file is definitely worth trying as that causes the server to revert to using DHCP for getting its address assigned.