Edit Remote SMB share

Where is the config file that stores the "Remote SMB shares" that are displayed in the "Main" page of Unraid?

I have a couple of shares that need editing since the server they came from has changed IP address. All I seem to be able to do from the unraid GUI is remove or add a share, but no way to edit.

image.thumb.png.4314290dea711f06067d717dc763bfed.png

I realize it's simple to just re-add them, but I'm a geek. I like to understand the deeper inner workings of the system.

Checked /config/smb-extra.conf on the flash.

These are the contents. No reference to any of the shares I was looking for. I even followed he link at /tmp/unassigned.devices/smb-settings.conf, and still nothing.

Where else can I look?

image.png.0c50b4294df556f4364b5197ab2ee570.png

14 minutes ago, outsider said:

I realize it's simple to just re-add them, but I'm a geek. I like to understand the deeper inner workings of the system.

Checked /config/smb-extra.conf on the flash.

These are the contents. No reference to any of the shares I was looking for. I even followed he link at /tmp/unassigned.devices/smb-settings.conf, and still nothing.

Where else can I look?

image.png.0c50b4294df556f4364b5197ab2ee570.png

Have you tried looking in the config/plugins/unassigned.devices folder on the flash drive.     It is normal to expect any plugin to store any configuration information that needs to survive a reboot in a plugin specific folder on the flash drive.