Write Cache is disabled on disk1

good evening everyone
I encounter this error message
how can i fix this problem on its 2 disks
I do not see the diferences with others

Write Cache is disabled on disk1You may experience slow read/writes to disk1. Write Cache should be enabled for better results. Post your diagnostics for other users to confirm this test and advise. NOTE: If this drive is connected to your server via USB, then this test and the fix may or may not work / be accurate as USB support for smartctl and hdparm is hit and miss

Write Cache is disabled on disk8You may experience slow read/writes to disk8. Write Cache should be enabled for better results. Post your diagnostics for other users to confirm this test and advise. NOTE: If this drive is connected to your server via USB, then this test and the fix may or may not work / be accurate as USB support for smartctl and hdparm is hit and miss

berry-diagnostics-20190623-1726.zip

25 minutes ago, n4152394 said:

thank you for your help
after test it does not change anything
for you that comes from what
knowing that the problem appeared suddenly
I did a test with all the idem drive letter
do you have another idea

Your system has probably always been in this state but you were not aware of it.    It is just that the test for this has only recently been added to FCP so that users now get told about write cache being off whereas previously this was not mentioned.