Can I make any improvements?

Spies

My current config is as my signature states, the drive configuration is as follows:

Parity: 6TB WD60EZRZ

Disk 1: 3TB WD3001FYYG

Disk 2: 3TB WD3001FYYG

Disk 3: 2TB DT01ACA200

Disk 4: 2TB DT01ACA200

Disk 5: 3TB WD3001FYYG

Disk 6: 2TB WD20EZRX

Cache: 1TB ST1000DM003

Unassigned: 2TB ST32000444SS

I have the following dockers running: binhex-rtorrentvpn, duckdns, duplicati, jackett, Netdata, PlexMediaServer, radarr, sonarr, tautulli

I have appdata, system and VM's running off the Cache drive which includes an exchange server, this is very slow due to high I/O.

I transcode straight into RAM.

The unassigned disk is used purely as a download drive for rtorrent as I need to seed quite a lot.

I currently have my HBA in Slot 7 in the attached block diagram, and a USB 3.0 adaptor in Slot 5 which is passed through to my exchange server VM for windows backup and a shared printer. All the other Slots are free.

I am getting an Intel 760p 512gb NVME drive which I am going to plug into Slot 5 via a PCIe to NVME adaptor and move the USB 3.0 card down to Slot 3.

The NVME will replace the existing cache drive, I don't use the cache drive to cache writes to the array as I don't tend to change a lot of data and I am happy to have the 60MB/s I get writing directly to it.

Does this all look sensible? Have I overlooked anything?

functional block diagram.png