Windows 10 + Nvidia GTX1060 = Yellow Icon In Device Manager

Hey guys,

I installed a windows 10 Pro x64 VM and attached to it the ZOTAC GTX1060 6G as 2nd Graphics Card, 1st being VNC and also the Sound Card part, and i can boot it normally, and i can find GTX1060 in device manager and install nvidia driver normally, but there is always a yellow icon over it in device manager even after reinstalling drivers.

i connect to VM with vnc or anydesk, but i never tested and i cant test if im getting an output from the graphics card's HDMI port.

tried to find solution in the forum with no luck.

I had to enable

PCIe ACS override: Downstream

since device wasn't in its own group

also

IOMMU: Enabled

my graphics has

UEFI Supported:Yes

my Unraid is in:

UEFI boot mode

what am i missing ?

Edited by MRACHINI

Sorry for late reply, but had to resolve some issues with New UnRAID update, but now that everything is back to normal, its working normally without changing anything, all i did was re-flash USB with Newest UnRAID and copy Config!

I still have no clue why it wasn't working before.

my setup:

Windows 10 VM:

with Both VNC and Nvidia.

Nvidia for sound.

UEFI boot mode for UnRAID

IOMMU: Enabled

PCIe ACS override: Downstream

Motherboard:

Motherboard doesn't have HDMI only DP and i don't have dummy DP plug.

Nvidia:

Plugged a dummy HDMI to the GTX1060

BIOS:
    Set Initial Graphics Adapter: IGD (integrated graphics device) - setting it to PEG and enabling IGD multi-monitor didn't work.

this was my last setup before i gave up and started this Topic here, but then there was an update for UnRAID and it caused some issues and i had to re-flash USB drive and copy Config and when i booted the VM for the first time, everything was working normally, Nvidia drivers are installed correctly and there is no yellow exclamation mark on the device anymore.

I noticed something when having both VNC and Nvidia on a VM, the VNC screen only works while booting and then when VM reaches the windows login screen VNC stops Working, is that normal behavior ?