ALL Docker Containers AND appdata folders gone!

I did the following AFTER the 6.7.2 update, along with a radarr update I believe.  I was watching a movie on my plex this morning.  I also was checking sonarr and radarr this morning.  Everything was working as far as I could tell.

I went and ran some errands, stopped for lunch, then came home to plex locked up. It wouldnt restart. So I just rebooted the server.  When it came back up all of my docker containers are gone and the appdata folder is empty... 

HELP!!!  

I do have appdata backup and it was successfully backed up last night, but I would like someone who is smarter than I to suggest method to get back up and running.

BDPM

BDPM Diagnostics.zip

Looks like your cache drive has some issues. You need to check the filesystem for errors and fix them. It should be mentioned how in a sticked FAQ.

Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdf1): devid 1 uuid d21c8bd5-bc26-439b-bdf2-6177b4b222cd is missing
### [PREVIOUS LINE REPEATED 1 TIMES] ###
Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdf1): chunk 430207401984 missing 1 devices, max tolerance is 0 for writeable mount
Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER kernel: BTRFS warning (device sdf1): writeable mount is not allowed due to too many missing devices
Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER root: mount: /mnt/cache: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sdf1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error.
Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER emhttpd: shcmd (51): exit status: 32
Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER emhttpd: /mnt/cache mount error: No file system
Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER emhttpd: shcmd (52): umount /mnt/cache
Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER kernel: BTRFS error (device sdf1): open_ctree failed
Jun 26 13:20:53 SERVER root: umount: /mnt/cache: not mounted.

• Like 1

Okay.. so I noticed that one of the cache drives in the cache pool was missing.  I shutdown the server, jiggled the cables for the cache drives, made sure they had power and data cables were secure. They are the clippy kind so I dont know why they could have gotten loose, but when I rebooted, the cache pool started the rebuild of btrfs thing and all of the containers and appdata folder is restored.

whew... that freaked me out for a few minutes there.

Any input to prevent more freaking out in the future would be appreciated.  I think I would rather have a bigger cache drive than pooling two 120's.

BDPM