Can't Create Bootable USB

Hello,

I am running UnRaid Nvidia v6.6.6 switched from standard Unraid v6.6.6 currently. I have PRO license. Running on Dell PowerEdge R720xd with 10+2 Drives Configuration and 1 Cache drive. A pair of E5-2650x and DDR3 128Gb ECC memory.

When I try to create a USB for v6.7.1 or v6.7.2 it is not marked as Bootable. Tried the Flash creator and Legacy method as described on help pages (Unraid Getting Started Page).

Someone please help me. I essentially want to upgrade to latest build.

Also, if I try to upgrade from Unraid Nvidia 6.6.6 build to Unraid Nvidia 6.7.1 build then the network settings have an issue. Cannot connect to GitHub(common problems plugin) and Unraid Nvidia plugin UI shows a bunch of errors, below is line 1 of error.

Warning: file_get_contents(): php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: System error in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/Unraid-Nvidia/include/exec.php on line 45

Docker networks work fine and apps are available on network.

Thanks in Advance!

Cheers!

7 hours ago, Shomil Saini said:

When I try to create a USB for v6.7.1 or v6.7.2 it is not marked as Bootable.

Under what enviroment to create USB ?  As know Win10 have issue not allow make USB bootable ( legacy boot ) , but you may try delete the USB partition and do all step again and you may need try several times, some weird in this part.

If using "Creater" or "Manual method" still can't make USB "Bootable", just enable USB UEFI boot and setting mainboard UEFI boot would also fine.

Edited by Benson
9 hours ago, Benson said:

Under what enviroment to create USB ?  As know Win10 have issue not allow make USB bootable ( legacy boot ) , but you may try delete the USB partition and do all step again and you may need try several times, some weird in this part.

If using "Creater" or "Manual method" still can't make USB "Bootable", just enable USB UEFI boot and setting mainboard UEFI boot would also fine.

Hey thanks for chiming in with your thoughts.

I am trying to create a bootable USB from windows 10 laptop non-UEFI.

V6.6.6 can be made bootable via manual method or program but same is not working for v6.7.1 or v6.7.2. I'm really confused. Tried over 5 times already.

Thanks,

Shomil