5 disks have read errors and 1 is disabled

I've been having issues for the last week where I get an error that 5 disks have read errors.  I reboot and all is well.  Today I got that message plus my Disc 2 has been disabled.  This may be a cabling or SASLP problem, but I haven't touched anything or rebooted.   What's the best way to proceed from here?  Diagnostics attached below. 

Running 6.7.2

tower-diagnostics-20190627-2100.zip

Thank you!

I've ordered an LSI and will install it next week. 

In the meantime, I hadn't powered down the server and my monthly parity check (with corrections on) kicked off overnight.  I stopped the check at the 8 hour mark, powered down, checked all cables, and powered up again.  Now running an extended SMART test on the disabled drive.  My question is, should I try to rebuild the disabled disc, or should I try to re-enable it as is and then check parity?  I'm afraid that my parity is no longer valid since it ran with a disc disabled (and had millions of errors).  On the other hand, data on the disabled disk may have errors because it was disabled due to a write error.  I wonder which path is the lesser of two evils.  Seems like I could lose a bit of data either way.

IF it were me, I would be waiting until that new card appeared.  Then start with the disk that has disabled and look at the files that are on it.  Determine which one are irreplaceable.  Than copy them off in lots to another place.  If the file copies, it is probably good.  If this is too much effort, you could look at the creation and only check the most recent ones.  The reason for doing it this way is that you have two chances of for recovery.  If that data is trashed, you can then try a rebuild!

13 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

It would just have been a read check, no changes were made to any disk, Unraid can't check parity with a disabled disk and single parity.

Thank you, Johnnie.  Running the rebuild now and am confident that all will be good.  Will also change out the controller.