Unraid with Emby as docker, slow source. I/O problems?

The title was difficult to describe. I have the following problem:

System: Dell T20 Unraid, with Emby as Docker, from emby. 
Client: Nvidia Shield

If I now watch a movie from the array, then I get the message in Kodi sometime: Source too slow for smooth playback. The film stops for a short time and then runs normally until the end. If I watch Emby directly (via the app) the film starts to stutter. Audio continues to run normally. Then I have to stop and restart the playback.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Then I read in the unraid forum that if there are problems with transfer speeds from the array the option "Settings -> Global Share Settings -> Tunable (enable Direct IO) should be set to YES.
I did that once and it actually accelerates reading to 110MB/s. Before I had less about 50MB/s, but that should be enough for a smooth playback. However, the Docker Emby then exits with the error message: SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: IOError: disk I/O error

Anybody here have any experience of yours?
The problem does not occur when reading from the cache.

5 hours ago, BigChris said:

However, the Docker Emby then exits with the error message: SQLitePCL.pretty.SQLiteException: IOError: disk I/O error

Edit the container, switch to show more settings, and change the /config folder mapping from /mnt/user/appdata/... to instead be /mnt/cache/appdata/... or /mnt/diskX/appdata

8 minutes ago, Squid said:

Edit the container, switch to show more settings, and change the /config folder mapping from /mnt/user/appdata/... to instead be /mnt/cache/appdata/... or /mnt/diskX/appdata

Thank you! Works great. Now i check the playback today.

Edited by BigChris